Instead of manual preparations, Viromer® ONE RED is an easy, individual and reliable new transfection reagent which brings industry standard into your lab.
- protein expression / overexpression via pDNA and mRNA
- RNA interference with plasmids encoding for shRNA
- reporter gene assays
- cancer research
- stem cell research
- cell signaling
Features and Benefits
- Viromer® ONE RED is fully compatible with our Viromer® RED liquid product, but is easier to handle and significantly reduces variability. Please refer to our cell data base for a complete list of cell types that are amenable to Viromer transfection.
- ONE Step Transfection.
- High transfection efficiency due to an active escape of Viromer® complexes from the endosome.
- Great safety because Viromer complexes are non-charged, gentle on cells and compatible with serum and antibiotics.
- Easy and fast transfection with consistent results ascribed to a one step protocol including initial optimization.
- for research use only
- store dry at 2-8°C
Publications for mRNA / plasmid transfection with Viromer® RED
Erasmus et.al., Nat Commun. 2016
Kolbe et. al., NeuroBiolAging, 2016
Ziros et. al., PLoS One., 2016
Kranz et. al., Nature. 2016
Shen et. al., Am J Pathol., 2016
Yuniati et. al., Oncotarget, 2016
Ito et. al., Biomed Res Int, 2015
Rao et.al., Hindawi Publishing Group, BioMed Research International, 2015